Delhi, New Friends Colony
Franchise Sales Executive/ Manager (3-7 years’ Experience)
- Source and close new clients through cold calling, networking, referrals, face-to-face meetings, and other means.
- Build a productive pipeline and manage each phase of the sales process from open to close.
- Selling Franchisee and exploring new markets across India.
- Identify the potential Investors through various sources.
- To arrange/make presentations to the potential franchisees.
- Able to create a detailed business plan according to the city and identified area.
- Explain the FRANCHISE MODEL (Investment, Fixed Expenses, Variable Expenses, R.O.I, Profit Share etc.) to the prospective franchise partner.
- Should be good at competitor analysis. Also, should have the right knowledge and methods to do the area analysis (survey) to set up franchises.
- Should be updated with the latest regulations in terms of permissions and NOCs required to set up preschools, Elementary schools and K-12 schools across India.
- Participation in Exhibitions, Trade Shows etc PAN India.
- Well-versed with the latest advertising, Marketing, and Promotional trends in the market.
- Good knowledge about franchise mode of operations.
- Serves as a liaison between franchisees and the company. Also, able to handle and maintain business relations with existing/new franchisees.
- Discussion on the agreement and to close the same with the potential franchisee.
- Liaison with existing K-12 schools across the country.
- Comfortable travelling across the country.
|Experience||3 - 7 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Self Employed / Entrepreneur / Consultants / Freelancers|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Business Development Executive Business Development Manager Franchisee Development Manager Franchisee Development Franchisee Management Franchising Franchise|
|Contact Person||Bindu Thakur|
|Address||ABL Workspace, 2nd Floor , M-130-131|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.