Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Delhi, East Delhi
We are seeking talented, committed and entrepreneurial individuals to join our Primary Market Research (PMR) practice area as Manager. With a primary focus on quantitative PMR projects and responsibilities, the PMR Manager will interact closely with other practice areas to develop robust strategic solutions for clients. In general, Manager work as integral parts of one or more project teams comprised of skilled colleagues and management team members. This environment provides Manager with exposure to a wide variety of strategic business.
On each project, Manager help develop quantitative materials (surveys, stimuli, etc.) to help address our clients- key business questions, work closely with programming and fielding partners to launch surveys and troubleshoot field, analyze and interpret survey data, and present findings to project teams and clients. Their work is the base upon which our recommendations are ultimately grounded. Manager develop their skills through undergoing comprehensive formal and informal training, as well as receiving mentorship that encourages them to stretch their skills.
- Draft materials for research (surveys, stimuli, etc.) to help address our clients- key business questions
- Manage / Work closely with programming and fielding partners
- Analyze quantitative primary market research data to address the business objectives
- Develop a highly visual and compelling powerpoint presentation of the - story- and implications for our clients
- Add value by translating research findings into the - so-whats- for our clients
- Gain methodological expertise by aiding in proposal development as needed
Education: Minimum of a master's degree in quantitative, market research, engineering, or related fields at a top tier university;
Work Experience: 5-7 years of experience in quantitative primary market research, consulting or other relevant areas within the Market Research industry
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Salary||16 Lac To 27 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Analytic and Business Intelligence|
|Key Skills||PMR Data Analysis Primary Market Research Survey Market Research|
|Contact Person||Bindu Thakur|
|Address||FF- 12 A , Laxmi Nagar|