Rohtak, Bhalaut, Rohtak
JOB DESCRIPTION OF FACILITATOR
1. Implement the prescribed Curriculum and to facilitate the learning process for students
according to guidelines provided by CBSE aligned to the school philosophy.
2. Manage staff co-ordination as well as with parents.
3. Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class.
4. Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual
students and group of students.
5. Assessing, recording and reporting on the development of and progress in students'
knowledge, skills and mindsets.
6. Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by the students.
7. Maintaining the log book.
8. Daily corrections of Student’s Link Book.
9. Attending trainings and seminars as and when required.
10. Maintaining the Classroom Board/ Subject displays
11. Conducting subject enrichment activities
12. Conducting class assemblies, contributing to school events
13. Taking feedback positively and implementing new methods and strategies .
1. PRT/TGT/ NTT and Degree in Education
2. Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills.
3. Be self-motivated to learn and implement new concepts.
4. Be capable of taking up new challenges and achieve career growth in the process of
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic|
|Qualification||Diploma, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Teaching Curriculum cbse guidelines staff coordination Excellent English communication|
|Contact Person||Bindu Thakur|
|Address||ABL Workspace, 2nd Floor , M-130-131, Connaught Place, Delhi|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.